By using the numeracyready.com or numeracyready.co.uk web sites (“Service”), all services of Numeracy Ready Ltd (“Numeracy Ready”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and Numeracy Ready Ltd shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and Numeracy Ready Ltd, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Numeracy Ready signals reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you'd like.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Numeracy Ready cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payment, Refunds, Cancellation and Termination
- A valid PayPal account is required for registration.
- The Service is billed in advance and is non-refundable. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- Numeracy Ready, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Numeracy Ready service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account. Numeracy Ready reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Numeracy Ready reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, are subject to change without notice.
- Numeracy Ready shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We own all Content that is generated from your use of the Service.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright © 2012 Numeracy Ready Ltd, all rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from Numeracy Ready.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only available via our support form.
- You understand that Numeracy Ready uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Numeracy Ready, or any other Numeracy Ready service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Numeracy Ready.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Numeracy Ready customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by Numeracy Ready) of other Numeracy Ready customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- Numeracy Ready does not warrant that (a) the service will meet your specific requirements, (b) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (d) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (e) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Numeracy Ready shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Numeracy Ready has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the service; (b) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (c) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (d) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (e) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Numeracy Ready to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Numeracy Ready and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Numeracy Ready (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com.