We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations).
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organisations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service of the specific application, or as otherwise required by law.
Information Gathering and Usage
- When you register for Numeracy Ready we ask for information such as your name and email address.
- Numeracy Ready uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research. Numeracy Ready does not share your personal information with third parties, unless explicitly approved by you.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the Numeracy Ready services.
Data Storage and Disclosure
- Numeracy Ready uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run our services. Numeracy Ready owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Numeracy Ready applications, as well as any data generated by your use of the Service.
- Numeracy Ready may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate our Terms of Service.
- Numeracy Ready may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Numeracy Ready service primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site. You retain the right to access, amend, correct or delete your personal information where it is inaccurate at any time. To do so, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.